RAGIP PASA ‘TEVHIDE HANIM KOSKU’
Completion Date 25.04.2011 - 05.01.2012
Contract Duration:8 Months
This historical palace was designed and constructed by German architects in 1904 for the daughter of Ottoman Minister, Ragıp Paşa. The building has been strengthened for an earthquake by adding a new basement and rough foundation system. Restoration works have been done according to material laboratory analysis reports. The same specification of materials has been used as original receipt. All facade wooden works have been completed hand-made according to its original design. Ceiling works are renewed by many art specialists by hand. The building is located by the water on a 6.500 m² area. All landscape works have been done with a huge respect of history. Underground parking, sports and fitness center, and swimming pool facilities are also constructed to serve the building with a new modern look.
Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris in erat justo. Nullam ac urna eu felis dapibus condimentum sitRead More
Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio.Read More
Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit.Read More